And You'll Be Walking On Air

"Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be."

How is it that most people realize how precious life is when someone they know dies suddenly or some kind of tragic happens? We go around every day without being thankful to be granted a little more life and we should use it to the best of our ability. What if we only had a little time left? Would we finally wake up? Would we be more thoughtful of the things we say and don’t say? Would we appreciate and enjoy the little things more? Would we dream more and follow our goals and hearts desires and stop procrastinating? When will we realize that every moment is special and that we take too much for granted? I mean we shouldn’t live in fear, just with a little more respect for life itself.

So focus on love in your life, because that’s all that matters. Inspire and help other people, it’s so important and matters a lot on this Earth. That’s what you will be remembered of, when you touched others people hearts. Teach and give people a positive outlook on life. We need to let go of drama in our lives and stop fighting over petty issues, in the end it’s not worth it, there are more important matters, therefore always examine the bigger picture. Focus on the people who truly matter, who love you, who are there for you and not on those who bring you down and don’t really care. Life is too short and every moment is special and precious. Look at the positive things in your life, help the whole world and make it a better place. Be a bright light for everyone, even complete strangers every day. Make people smile, spread joy and laughter. Be thankful for every moment you have, every moment with your beloved ones. Take nothing for granted, always show your appreciation. Do not life in regret, forgive everyone and always move forward. Be everyday the person you want to be. You don’t know if you are gone tomorrow and you want to spend as much time possible with your beloved ones and working on your life’s purpose. There is always tomorrow and life gives us another opportunity to do things right, but in case today is all that is left to you, tell them how you feel about them, that you love them, that you will never forget them or if you want to apologize for something do so. Tomorrow is never guaranteed to anyone, young or old. Today could be the last time to see your loved ones, which is why you shouldn’t wait; do it today, in case tomorrow never arrives. I am sure you will be sorry you wasted the opportunity today to give a smile, a hug, a kiss, and that you were too busy. So many people take life and the people in it for granted. You never know what is round the corner. One minute you are here and the next gone. You don’t want to life in regret wishing you had said or done something when you had the chance. Nobody will know you for your secret thought. So show your friends and loved ones how important they are to you. Things can change so fast. From one minute to the next. Stand in front of your beloved ones as if you knew that these are the last moments to see them. Live every day like it’s your last!

People are always reminded of these things when it’s too late. They forget the real important matters in everyday life! So please embrace everything you are thankful about every day. Life is so precious!!!!

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment