And You'll Be Walking On Air

"Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be."

I wrote that little poem over half a year ago. I thought I publish it today, maybe you like it.


It's written

It’s written in our story of life

We have no control over it

Don’t know what’s going to happen

It’s not our decision to make

All is written in the wind

 

Fait is calling us and knocking on our door

Opening a whole new world in front of us

Like never experienced before

Stepping through the door it into a new dawn

 

Come with me

I fly with you to a never ending horizon

Separated from space and time

Where only love exists

The same story thousands of years old

Forever repeating

Always finding you again



0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment